Top Ten Characters We'd Never Want To Trade Places With


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's Top Ten list is "Top Ten Characters I'd Never Want To Trade Places With".



  1. Penryn in (Penryn & The End of Days series by Susan Ee)
    Angel apocalypse. Scorpion/Angel hybrid creatures. Flesh-eating sister. No thank you. 

  2. Sloane (This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers)
  3.  Zombie apocalypse. Suicidal feelings. Yeah, also no thanks. 

  4. Deuce (Razorland series by Ann Aguirre)
  5. Freaks. NO WAIT. Intelligent Freaks. Nope. Nope. Nope. 

  6. Katniss (The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins)
  7. Self-explanatory.

  8. Cia (The Testing series by Joelle Charbonneau)
  9. Basically, I really don't want to fight for my life. Oh, wait. I can't even fight. I would just die. 


  1.  Rachel (Defiance by CJ Redwine)
    Having a society where woman can't really live on their own is not my kinda place.

  2.  Lena (Delirium by Lauren Oliver)
  3. Love is a disease.  I happen to enjoy that emotion :) so that would not work for me. 

  4. Tris (Divergent by Veronica Roth)
  5. A society broken up by factions with serious bad leaders.  Not even sure what faction I would be in if I had to pick. 

  6. Lynn (Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis)
  7. The amount of water I drink in a day, a world with little water would not do.

  8. Ren (The Ward by Jordana Frankel)
  9. The whole concept of water-logged city with infections sounds awful.  I am not a strong swimmer so the whole water everywhere would freak me out.  

divider
Copyright © 2014 The Quiet Concert
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs